GISMA Business School...
- Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
- Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
- Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
- Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
- Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
- Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.
Study in Hannover
Hannover is known worldwide for hosting the largest industrial fair in the world, and is also home to major universities and research centres. It is one of the biggest cities in northern Germany with 518,000 inhabitants.
Study in Berlin
Berlin is a multicultural and lively city, with a rich history and a range of job opportunities on offer (particularly in the technology sector). The affordable cost of living and vibrant culture make it a popular destination for students.