Executive Business analytics in practice .
Course Type: London GISMA
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive
The programme content aims to help participants broaden their knowledge and prospects in order to succeed in the world of business. The programme will be of interest particularly for those participants seeking to identify business analytics opportunities in their own organisations. During the programme, participants will have the opportunity to look at business analytics cases and solutions, while discussing several fundamental elements for a successful business analytics approach. They will also learn how to collect information from various partners through surveys, trends-analysis and web analytics.
It will enable participants to develop, analyse and transform financial and non-financial models within organisations, in order to develop new insights into business performance. It will do this in the context of ever-transforming processes while understanding the constraints of information uncertainty in decision making.
Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 4 days
Campus Based: Yes
GISMA Business School.
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.