MSc Strategic Business Management
The MSc Strategic Business Management programme covers fundamental concepts in business strategy and performance management. This programme provides graduates with the skills to develop and understand how to manage national and international organisations. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
This programme is ideal for individuals interested in becoming successful managers, consultants, analysts, or entrepreneurs.
Flexible payment plans available! GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
In 2017, The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
The course will cover the following modules:
- Global Business Strategy and Leadership
- Management of Business Operations
- Performance Management and Reward
- International Marketing Leadership
- Financial Information for Business Decisions
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker
- Degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component
- Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
One academic year (full-time).
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: The University of Law.
GISMA Business School.
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.