MSc Corporate Financial Management
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is designed for those pursuing a career in the world of finance such as banking, corporate finance, personal finance and accountancy. With GISMA, you will also have the opportunity to build on your practical skills, alongside getting a formal qualification. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is undertaken in one year (divided into two semesters) with the summer period for your dissertation. Within this programme, students are able to select two electives in line with their specialist areas of interest.
The programme structure is as follows:
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Reporting
- Research Methods, Professional Development and - Dissertation/Project
Elective Modules (Specialisation I)
- Risk Management and Banking Regulation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Elective Modules (Specialisation II)
- Business Performance Management
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
Flexible payment plans available! GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
In 2017, The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
The University of Law is a prestigious university in the UK with an employability rate of 97%. 97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker
- Degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component
- Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
One academic year (full-time).
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Feb 2019, Oct 2019
Certified by: The University of Law.
GISMA Business School:
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.