MSc International Marketing
The MSc International Marketing covers key aspects of marketing management including strategic marketing planning and communications on a global scale. During the course you will gain a valuable insight into the marketing industry and develop skills required to enhance your career within a highly competitive job market. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
In addition, the MSc International Marketing is aligned with the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
In 2017, The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
The MSc International Marketing programme is completed in one year (divided into two semesters), with the summer period used to complete the dissertation.
The programme contains the following modules:
- International Marketing Leadership
- Managing Organisational Reputation
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- International Emerging Themes
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker
- Degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component
- Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
One academic year (full-time).
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: The University of Law.
GISMA Business School.
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.