Grenoble MSc Marketing Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Marketing
Course Category: MSc
The Grenoble MSc Marketing Management programme has a deep focus on digital skills to ensuring that students are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods. The programme allows the students to put their skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using their knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges. This programme is studied over two years, you will spend the first full academic year studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP).
*Free German classes for international students (Only level 1)
• 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
• English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
• 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• The names of two professional or academic referees
• Working experience is not a requirement
24 months ( 12 months full-time campus) + Project (12 months) The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Campus Based: Yes