Grenoble MSc Marketing Management
. Course Type
: Postgraduate Career Path
: Marketing Course Category
: MSc Information
The Grenoble MSc Marketing Management programme has a deep focus on digital skills to ensuring that students are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods. The programme allows the students to put their skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using their knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges. This programme is studied over two years, you will spend the first full academic year studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. 20% spring discount available until the end of May!
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
- 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two professional or academic referees
- Working experience is not a requirement
24 months ( 12 months full-time campus) + Project (12 months) The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Campus Based: Yes
GISMA Business School:
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.