The Magellan MBA
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Management
Course Category: MBA
The Magellan MBA will transform you into an effective and inspiring leader, no matter the industry you wish to work in. Participants study an integrated curriculum, covering a full range of functional business areas, including strategy, finance, and marketing. This programme is studied over 14 months, you will spend the first 10 months studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the last 4 months are devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Scholarships of up to 40% available!*
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- At least 3 years of releavant working experience
Certificate of English Proficiency: GMAT or GRE score
Successful application interview
- 3 essays focusing on your academic and professional experience
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two professional or academic references
- Show evidence of financial sustainability during the full length of the MBA programme
14 months full-time - (10 months in class + 4 months project)
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: Porto Business School
GISMA Business School.
- Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
- Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
- Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
- Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
- Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
- Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.