Executive Contemporary Issues in International Finance for Business:
Course Type: London GISMA
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive
This short-course programme uses practical, hands-on teaching methods and aims to tackle contemporary practical issues rather than theory. Business-focused and hosted in the centre of the world’s financial services capital, this course aims to get ‘under the skin’ of college text book solutions to topics such as international Capital Asset Pricing Models, the Law of One Price and Comparative Advantage Theory.
Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 4 days
Campus Based: Yes
GISMA Business School.
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.