MSc in Engineering Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Engineering
Course Category: MSc
Take your career to the next level with this master's degree, giving you the insights and skills you need to reach a managerial level within the engineering field. You will learn how to successfully manage day to day projects as well as long-term, complex initiatives such as ensuring quality management, sustainability, and supply chain and operations.
This programme is ideal for ambitious professionals currently working within engineering and want to progress to a management or leadership position.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specialise in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- - sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- - professional references
- - demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes
GISMA Business School.
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.