MSc Data Analytics and Marketing
. Course Type
: Postgraduate Career Path
: Marketing Course Category
: MSc Information
Learn a range of essential marketing skills, including analysing statistics and interpreting large sets of data, with this programme delivered and awarded by Arden University.
All of the content is approved by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you’ll be studying the most relevant topics – and you can add even more value to your degree by submitting your assessments to the CIM.
Arden is a specialist distance learning university that has helped 50,000 students around the world succeed over the last 26 years. In 2015, 79% of Arden students said that their studies contributed to improving their career.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available, apply for October ‘18!
- A minimum 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency at IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English
- Non-standard entry
- If you don't meet our academic requirements but you have five or more years of experience in management, you are still encouraged to apply for this programme.
- To do this, you will need to show:
- - That you have the motivation to study
- - A personal statement proving that you can take the programme
- - Demonstrable relevant experience
- - Professional references
- If you have already gained a qualification from CIM or other professional bodies, you may be entitled to an exemption.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years
Campus Based: Yes
Intake : Oct 2018.
GISMA Business School.
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.