Foundation Arts and Design
The Foundation Art and Design programme provides students with a valuable introduction into a wide range of creative disciplines. Student will have the opportunity to explore a field of interest in more depth, developing their skills, knowledge and preparing them for further education/career opportunities worlds of art and fashion.
This programme will be taught in partnership with LSBF academic faculty. It is accredited by Edexcel, the UK's largest awarding body and it offers high quality, professional and innovative programmes, widely known and respected by employers.
1. Minimum age: UK/EU students - 16 years old, International students - 18 years old
2. Qualification: Three GCSE passes (C or Above) / One A Level (Grade E or above), OR Advanced GCE in Applied Art and Design / AS GCE in Art and Design
3.English Proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent (with one component at 4.5)
4. Alternative: For mature students with few or no formal qualifications must apply with details of age, work experience, including any voluntary work and any other relevant experience gained since leaving school. Portfolio of work relevant to the area of study
Course Duration: 9 Months
Fees: Students aged 19+ are eligible for government funding.
We provide you with
Campus Based: Yes
- Professional, confidential and objective one to one support
- Guidance on planning and managing your career
- Support in identifying potential career options as well as conducting a successful job search or work experience opportunities
- Training in key job hunting skills - CV preparation, interviewing, networking and many more
- Access to best practice career resources
- Industry guest speakers/visiting lecturers events
- Workshops and presentations on professional development.
- Access to online internships and job opportunities
- Access to online careers tools, including sector information, career planning tools, news, networking, internships and job opportunities, employers’ videos, etc.
- Ongoing support for graduates