The Digital Transformation of the Established Firm – An Integrative Approach.
Course Type: Summer school
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
Learn more about the digitalisation of corporate systems and the way they present opportunities as well as challenges. Find out how new systems provide staff with constant support and preparation to face the dangers created by new digital systems. This course will examine the trends occurring in the digital world alongside the pros and cons coming from its implementation and development.
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old.
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) - minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes
The academic resource is an essential part of any university course. At Arden, we have a great team of over 80 expert tutors to guide you through your study. You will get to know them during your course, either through online live seminars and tutorials or through direct contact on email, or web chat. You can contact them when you are unsure about learning materials, ask them to offer further reading or give feedback on assignments.