Executive Digital Transformation from Zero to One.
Course Type: London GISMA
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive
programme comprises major features of ambitious entrepreneurship and
organisation starting from idea generation and the freedom to think from
first principles rather than accepting prevailing wisdom and existing
structures. It is a fact that applications of artificial intelligence
are constantly impacting society and professional organisations. As a
consequence of that, more and more tasks have been taken over by
machines or supported by digital assistants. This programme expands on
the impact that digital tools and social media have been having on our
Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 4 days
Campus Based: Yes
GISMA Business School.
• Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
• Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
• Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
• Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
• Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
• Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.