Hakkında yorumlar CSP in Smart Lighting - Kurumda - Barcelona - İspanya
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and alternate Fridays from 6.30pm to 10.40pm
The CSP (Continuing Study Program) in Smart Lighting provides a comprehensive view of the latest innovations in lighting and smart and digital lighting systems.
The illumination sector has evolved relentlessly over the past few years owing to research and new technology. The new concept of smart lighting is linked closely to control technology and energy efficiency.
The CSP focusses on this specific area in the broadest sense: making conscious use of technology so as to promote comfort, convenience and easy use, as well as fostering environmental awareness and emphasising people’s needs to inspire creative and well‑informed solutions.
– Acquire a general vision of the latest lighting innovations.
– Know the available smart and digital lighting systems.
– Understand the potential and possible use of new technologies as expressive or strategic tools, for sustainability or creativitiy.
– Explore both functional and creative applications.
– Put into practice the knowledge, trough workshops, testing, and lighting mock-ups.
– Be able to generate creative and informed projects and communicate them.
IED Master school provides continuing training, qualifications, specialisations and the chance to keep up-to-date with all aspects of design, backed by the rich historic and cultural heritage of Italian design.
Our strategy for the future is always in tune with social, environmental and financial macrotrends, and we keep a watchful eye on the changes that our cities and surroundings will need to adapt to over the coming 30 years. We believe that we can provide answers and solutions through design.
Our teaching here at IED Master is based on the four scenarios we consider crucial to face the needs of the future: design for sustainable development, design for new business models, design for new media and design for people.
Our goal is to train professionals who are capable of harnessing cultural values and de-sign tools to not only overcome the challenges of the future, but create and drive innovation. We want our students to take responsibility for their training path and learn how to steer it with the support and tutoring of experts and professionals.
At IED Master, we see the School as a laboratory where students can be innovative, enterprising and a driving force; where they are free to experiment and create.
Graduates in Architecture, Fine Arts, Product Design, Interior Design, Engineering and other design related disciplines who want to explore new technologies and their smart applications, both on the functional and on the creative side.
– Lighting Designers, specialized in ephemeral, cultural or event lighting.
– Lighting Designers, specialized in smart lighting technologies and applications.
– Light Artists.
– Lighting projects responsible within a digital lighting manufacturer or distributor firm.
Elektrik ile ilgili diğer programlar