Master in Sport and Lifestyle Management
Rome Business School's Online Master in Sport and Lifestyle Management is the ideal course for professionals who aspiretoset out a path togrow within their organization, or tostart up their own enterprise, willing to enlarge their perspective of this market and industry and/or to complete their professional training and managerial expertise by mastering managerial competencies, will greatly benefit from this program. The Master’s Degree is designed for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, allwithin a structured environment.
Students interested in taking part of this Master’s Degreeare typically:
• Professional who are interested in leading and managing organizations operating in the sports and lifestyle industry
• Marketing and communication professionals, event managers who want to improve their knowledge in the sports and lifestyle industry
• Entrepreneurs who want to either start an activity related to the sports management or to increase their knowledge and to improve the results of their existing organizations
• Professionals in the Sport Industry willing to fulfil their knowledge with contacts with some of the most influent peers of the worldwide sports environment and industry.
Sport industry is the ultimate sophistication of the entertainment industry. From live events, to media, TV and Internet broadcasting; from Professional Sport Teams toPrivate Exclusive Sport Clubs. The management of these industry entities have experienced deep changes, requiring a new class of professionals skilled both in event management, media management and sport management. The Client’s final satisfaction passes through several key issues that only a highly specialized Manager will be able to interpret the possible overlapping between Lifestyle, Luxury and needs of both physical and mental health, and will be able to manage and carry to success such sport ventures.
In addition, thanks to our program, we offer
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School. (1200 + VAT)
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups
The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 38% of our students have pursued an international career;
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master PT, a growth in the pay packet of 27% was noted);
- 68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
- 92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
•Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019
: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas:
1. Develop effective managerial strategies for Sport Industry Companies such as Sports Media, Sports Club, Sports Association, Sports Event Production, Fitness and Leisure Gyms, SPAand Sports Hotel.
2. Develop a Business Plan for your own business
3. Utilize and learn the most advanced marketing techniques and digital marketing tools to promote Sports Complexes, Sports Teams, Sports Events and Sports touristic destinations.
4. Understand and apply planning, financial management, and management control principles tothe Sports Industry.
5. Understand and utilize project management techniques
6. Understand and apply process and supply chain techniques to the Sports Industry
7. Master the use of new technologies and innovations within the Sports and Lifestyle Industry
8. Increase the awareness of social responsibility when doing sport industry business and the eco system importance