The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading qualification for vocational accountants in the UK, and is preferred by 50% of entry-level accountancy employers.* AAT is a great choice for students in need of fast employment after graduation, professionals already working in accountancy, recent graduates with little or no work experience, or professionals who are looking for a career change. With InterActive, you can study AAT online courses 100% online. Watch professionally produced, HD quality video lectures on-the-go from your PC or tablet, review lecture notes on PDF e-books, participate in live Q&A sessions and more. Plus, our tutors are here to support you throughout your studies so you’ll be confident and ready on exam day.
*Findings are based on an industry report conducted by London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) and GAAPweb.
Study with InterActive
You will need to complete three levels to earn your AAT qualification: Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4. You will sit five computer based exams for Level 2, six computer based exams for Level 3, and five computer based exams plus one case study for Level 4. You can sit your exam at any time during the year.
There are no entry requirements to begin studying at AAT Level 2, though it is recommended that you have a good command of English and maths. If you have relevant work experience and/or previous qualifications, you may be exempt from one or more levels.
InterActive gives you everything you need to achieve first time exam success.* Stream HD video lectures from anywhere at any time, review your lecture content on PDF e-books, and benefit from a tutor marked practice assessment, so you can sit your exam with confidence. Plus, our study package includes an exam booking service and covers all of your AAT fees, so you can earn your qualification worry-free.*
• HD quality video lectures you can stream on-the-go
• Review your lecture content with PDF e-books
• Tutor Marked Practice Assessment with video debrief
• Network with an online community of students and mentors
• Participate in Global Live Online Q&A Sessions (30 min weekly)
• Receive ongoing tutor support throughout your studies
• Pass First Time Guarantee*
• One year’s student membership with the AAT*
• AAT admission fee included*
• Exam fees included*
*Terms and conditions apply
- AAT Level 2
- None. However, it is recommended that students have a good command of English & Mathematics.
- AAT Level 3 Accounting
- Students must have one of the following:
- A-level in accounts
- AAT certificate in accounting level 2
- 2-3 years prior accounting experience
: 2 years
: Start studying on the 1st Monday of every month.
Our students benefit from a fully immersive and innovative online learning experience, complete with 24/7 access to our Canvas learning management system, cutting edge multimedia applications, and dedicated tutor support from a qualified faculty of industry professionals.