Master of Professional Photography.
Master Courses - Madrid
This master provides working tools that students can develop and apply in the different domains of photography. Each student can decide when to enroll on each module. We aim to teach a methodology, not a series of recipes or technical details. Our guest specialists in photography, edition, post production, lighting and communication theory will provide their own point of view and will stress the aspects of major relevance. This richness and its international spirit make this master something really special.
With its mixed format, this degree will allow all students to learn, participate and be part of the IED community in person, in physical and virtual classrooms, and remotely.
DURATION: 9 MONTHS
• to offer students a view of current tendencies in applied and commercial photography
• to implement the tools and knowledge used in the photography industry
• to familiarise students with contemporary working methods in the field of production, studio management, post-production, publishing and stock
• to show the cultural value of photography, forms of collaboration and creative funding models
• to analyse the challenges and limitations of the market in times of strong media convergence and downsizing
• to get to know about the history of photography in the context of design
• Press and media photographer
• Editorial photographer
• Fashion photographer
• Digital and lighting technician
• Post-production artist
• Photo Editor
• Agency Assistant
• Art director
• Studio Manager
This wide-ranging group of international organizations grants IED students even more extensive possibilities for academic exchange. Numerous bilateral agreements with prestigious international universities provide the chance for our students to take part in the Erasmus+ Program and in the Exchange Study Program and spend a semester abroad at one of our partner universities or another IED location.