Career springboard MBA
Marketing and sales managers face an increasingly complex and interactive variety of tasks. The tasks include, for example, development of national or international brand and product strategies, and planning of target group-specific product and marketing concepts or the design of successful sales processes.
Have you already gained some work experience after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your knowledge in this field and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career?
Then our MBA with a major in International Marketing is the right choice for you. With an optimal mix of specific marketing knowledge and general management know-how, the MBA prepares you well for a career in marketing, sales and brand building.
Facts about the degree programme:
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Study model: On Campus, Smart Entry
- Campus: Bad Honnef, Berlin
- Programme duration: 3 semesters
- Admission: Bachelor’s degree, professional experience, proof of English language skills
Studying in Bad Honnef
Berlin is Germany’s premier Hot spot: international, intercultural and the leading city for innovation and start-ups – It’s just the right place to prepare for an international career with an English-language Master degree programme. Historical sights, museums, theatres, music and a club scene make Germany’s capital a city full of possibilities. To change the viewing direction, simply drag the image with the mouse pointer in the desired direction.
What you will learn from us
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You deepen your expertise in marketing and sales-related issues – with a focus on international corporate governance.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you acquire skills in the areas of planning, implementation and control as well as international market launch and market development strategies.
- You also train soft skills such as communication and intercultural competence in addition to methodological skills.
How does the course of studies work?.
In the second semester of your MBA programme International Business, you choose your major and set your personal focus.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS)
- At least 2 years full-time professional experience (internships do not qualify)
- English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Where you will be studying.
Students who want to focus diligently on their studies but also enjoy themselves shouldn’t have to spend their time in crowded lecture halls, dusty libraries or long queues in front of their professors’ offices. Small study groups ensure you receive excellent support at the IUBH and have a “direct line” to the lecturers. Our professors and lecturers have a wealth of practical experience and outstanding expertise; many of them are still active in companies in addition to their work at IUBH. Our different campuses offer you everything you need for your education and well-being: modern seminar rooms, libraries, IT support, WIFI and a canteen; and in Bad Honnef there is also a café and a bar right on campus.
What are my prospects?
Since virtually every national and international company sells products or services, the career prospects in marketing are outstanding. Experts with sound marketing and sales skills are in demand almost everywhere. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
- Communication Manger
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
Your career? International!.
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IUBH prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.